Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) New Zealand resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (unless otherwise stipulated in the competition).
2. Only one entry per person (unless otherwise stipulated in the competition).
3. When entering a website or Richmond Mall in house competition, you agree to be added to our email newsletter database. You can unsubscribe from this at any time using the link in the email newsletter or by using our contact us form here.
4. If you want to enter a website competition, you must enter via the website on the applicable competition page (unless otherwise stipulated in the competition).
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Richmond Mall reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you:
- by email for website competition or
- via social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform,
within 48 working hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Richmond Mall reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. All prizes must be collected from the Richmond Mall Management Office, unless otherwise stated.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Richmond Mall Management Office, Cnr Queen, Croucher and Talbot Streets, Richmond, Nelson 7020 within one month of the competition's closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Richmond Mall may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Richmond Mall.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Richmond Mall, Cnr Queen, Croucher and Talbot Streets, Richmond, Nelson 7020.
17. Richmond Mall reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Richmond Mall may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
19. All Richmond Mall employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their immediate families are excluded from entering Richmond Mall competitions.